All About Life Challenges FAQFrequently Asked Questions 2 on Life Challenges
- Boundaries and codependency - Can I say no? - As a codependent person, can you set boundaries? Yes, you can. Discover ways to cultivate vital, healthy relationships.
- Codependency test - What questions can I ask myself to see if I'm codependent? - Consider these questions to find out whether you are a codependent person. Answering them will help you understand yourself better.
- Enabling and codependency - Am I in a codependent relationship? - How do I know if I'm currently in a codependent relationship? Are there warning signs? Consider your motivations.
- I'm overwhelmed. Can you give me tips on how to say no when I'm asked to do something? - Do you tend to agree to everything and now find yourself overwhelmed. Learn the importance of saying no.
- What is codependency? - Have you encountered a codependent person? Discover the meaning of codependency; the patterns, consequences, and how to overcome.
- Am I A Controlling Person? - Are you or someone you know a controlling person? Control can destroy vital relationships. Learn how to live a life of trust.
- Enablers addictions codependency - How are they related? - Learn more about this combination of people. How do you cope with an addict, enabler, or codependent person?
- Recovering from codependency - How do I start? - There is hope of recovery from habitual codependency. Choose to work toward healthy relationships today by reading a message of hope.
- What does the Bible say about codependency support? - Can I find help from the Bible to help in my codependent lifestyle? What verses can help me?
Coping With Anxiety
- Coping with stress and anxiety - How can I let go? - I've tried to relax. I've tried Yoga! What else can I do to find peace in my life?
- How do I cope with test anxiety? - Do you suffer anxiety when faced with a test or exam? You do not have to live with fear. Learn ways to overcome.
- What are some steps for reducing anxiety? - Do you struggle with anxiety? You do not have to live your life in such a state. Find some self help options.
- What are the tools for coping with anxiety? - What are some practical tips for dealing with the daily stresses that come into our lives? Find out here.
- What is the cause of anxiety? - There are several theories regarding the cause of anxiety. Heredity, life experience, brain chemistry, and personality are a few.
Coping With Depression
- How are depression and anxiety related? - Did you know that anxiousness and depressed feelings are related? Excessive worry can lead to a greater sense of despair.
- What are the warning signs of depression? - Are you feeling depressed in your every day life? Discover the warning symptoms in order to seek appropriate help.
- What causes depression? - What is causing your depression? Read a first hand account of one person's struggle and how she found hope once more.
- What is post partum depression? How can I avoid it? - Have you recently suffered from the "baby blues"? Discover the symptoms, causes, and cures for new mother depression.
Coping With Divorce
- Coping with divorce and depression - What is the relationship? - Do you feel depressed after the failure of your marriage? Learn how one woman regained hope after she lost three husbands.
- What are the effects of divorce on children? - Are you wondering how divorce impacts children? Read an account of a grown man whose parent's divorce as a child still impacts him.
- Where do children coping with divorce find help? - Find out how children can make it through the marital separation of their parents. Discover places where they can find support.
- Why is dealing with divorce so difficult? - Are you seeking to recover from the pain of a divorce? Read of some renewing ways to complete the healing process.
Coping With Job Loss
- As a Christian who is dealing with job loss, how can I stay focused on God? - How should Christians cope with unemployment while keeping their optimistic attitude that God will provide for their needs?
- How are families coping with job loss? - How is unemployment affecting your family? How can you help your children understand the instability of being jobless.
- How to find a job - What tips can you give me? - Study practical tips on how to locate employment. What do you do during your time of unemployment and job searching?
- Impact of job loss - How can I lighten the blow? - Discover how to keep your emotional and physical stability while looking for job opportunities. Learn practical tips to help you.
- Job loss depression - Why me? How do I recover? - The loss of a job is not the only factor leading to job loss depression. Sequential events play into your depression to.
- What are the effects of job loss on my family? - Are you experiencing the downward spiral of a job loss? Read these helpful methods of discovering lasting hope.
Coping With Loneliness
- How to cure loneliness - Is it possible? - I feel like I have no one in my life. Everyone else has someone. Where do I fit in?
- I'm a lonely married woman - Who can fill the void? - Are you married and yet still feeling lonely? Do you wonder where your 'happily ever after' went? You can be completely filled.
- Loneliness and Jesus - What is the connection? Can He fill the void? - Can Jesus fill the void in my lonely life? Read one woman's story of how Jesus came to her rescue and gave her hope.
- What are the causes of loneliness? - Emotions often play havoc with us, making us feel lonely even though we are surrounded by friends. How do we handle this phenomenon?
Coping With Miscarriage
- After miscarriage - How do I overcome the fear? - Fear can be a weighty side effect of miscarriage, but there is hope. Read this woman's experience of miscarriage and finding hope again.
- I'm dealing with miscarriage - How do I start to heal? - Healing from a miscarriage can be a hard long process. Do not be afraid to mourn the loss of your child.
- Possible miscarriage - Could it happen to me? - What if we loose the baby? If you are dealing with the fear of loosing your unborn baby, read this article for information.
- What are the myths regarding early miscarriages? - Discover some myths regarding the causes of miscarriage. Is there any truth to these causes: X-rays, karma, sex, stress?
Coping With Separation
- How do I avoid long term separation and divorce? - Are you dealing with a separated marriage relationship? How can you find support and healing? Discover how to avoid depression.
- Marital separation - How do I reconcile with my spouse? - Learn helpful tips from the Bible for resolving conflict between you and your spouse. Learn to work through issues.
- Surviving separation - What can I do to help my marriage pull through? - Learn how one woman coped with being separated from her husband. What got her through the hard times?
- What does the Bible say about marriage separation? - What does the Bible say about spouses separating for long periods of time? Is marital separation endorsed by the Bible?
Cure for Anxiety
- How can anxiety and God wage battle within us? - What does the Bible say about anxiety? Does the Bible mention anxious people? Learn more!
- Is it necessary to seek professional help for anxiety? - When is it recommended to seek professional help? How do I know if I need help?
Dealing With Death
- Children dealing with death - What do we tell them? - Children must be walked through a healthy grieving process. Discover ways to help children express and work through their grief.
- Dealing with a mother's death - Will I see her again? - Many people question whether they will see their loved ones after death or not. Read an account of hope
- Grief and the holidays - How do I make it through? - The holiday season can be difficult when it is shrouded with grief. You are not alone; discover some ways to cope.
- What are the stages of grief? - Have you recently experienced a death of a loved one? Learn common stages of the grieving process and healthy recovery.
Dealing With Depression
- Living in depression - Why do I feel so worthless? - What are the signs of depression and how can I find hope in my everyday life? Discover some ideas.
- Symptoms of depression - What are they? - What are the warning signs that you may be falling into a depressed state? Consider these common signs.
- What are the causes of depression? - Depression can often be understood by identifying the cause of the on set. Read what is often the basis of depression.
- What is depression? - A brief definition of depression along with the symptoms and types of this disease. Is treatment necessary and important?
- Bible verses for Encouragement - What does the Bible say about finding encouragement from God? - Learn what the Bible says about encouragement. These are great verses to include in a greeting card or keep for your own personal use.
- Christians and divorce - What does the Bible say? - What is happening to my marriage? What does the Bible say about divorce? Is it an option for Christians?
- How divorce affects children - What can I do to ease the pain? - How does a parent's separation from their spouse affect a child? Discover ways to make the transition easier for your children.
- Preventing divorce - What Are the Ways? - Does your marriage make you feel trapped, unloved, or not cared for? Find guidelines for a better relationship here.
- Surviving divorce - What's next? - Are you struggling to survive the aftermath of divorce? Discover some helpful ways to move on with your life.
- Is there a drug addiction prayer? - If you’re one of the thousands struggling to overcome a drug addiction, turn to a higher Power through prayer.
- What are some causes of drug addiction? - What causes people to ignore the evident perils of drug dependence and begin a destructive habit? Explore the reasons behind poor choices.
- What are some options for drug addiction treatment? - Have a loved one with a drug addiction? Explore the different treatment routes to make the wise choice.
- Where can I find drug addiction help? - Are you alone in your fight against your drug dependence? No! Help could be closer than you think.
- Grief and the empty nester – Is grief a normal feeling when the kids leave home? - Is it normal to experience grief when the children leave home? Learn helpful tips for having a better perspective.
- How can I avoid empty nest depression? - Are you sad and unsure of your purpose now that the kids have left home? Consider these tips.
- Single mother empty nest - How do I make the adjustment? - Read a personal account from one single mother. Learn how she adjusted after her son left the home.
- What is empty nest syndrome? - Learn the basics and why so many people feel sad and confused when children leave the home. Find helpful tips.
- I’m having Mother in Law problems. What can I do? - Learn tips for dealing with an overbearing mom-in-law. Discover how to mend a broken relationship and set boundaries.
- My in-laws are overbearing. Help! - What are some key things to remember when dealing with conflict with your in-laws? Find some helpful tips here.
- What are some tips for good family communication? - What experts advise in talking with family? What are good ways to converse with my children? Read here, know more
- Where can I find family relationship help? - Learn helpful tips on keeping families strong and healthy units. Find practical solutions and help.
WHAT DO YOU THINK? - We have all sinned and deserve God's judgment. God, the Father, sent His only Son to satisfy that judgment for those who believe in Him. Jesus, the creator and eternal Son of God, who lived a sinless life, loves us so much that He died for our sins, taking the punishment that we deserve, was buried, and rose from the dead according to the Bible. If you truly believe and trust this in your heart, receiving Jesus alone as your Savior, declaring, "Jesus is Lord," you will be saved from judgment and spend eternity with God in heaven.
What is your response?
Yes, today I am deciding to follow Jesus
Yes, I am already a follower of Jesus
I still have questions
What is your response?
Yes, today I am deciding to follow Jesus
Yes, I am already a follower of Jesus
I still have questions